View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 12:01 PM   #18
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Gender (Please circle one): M
Location/Ethnicity: Scottish/British
Are you an only child? (Please circle one)
N

Are you parents separated? (Please circle one)
N

Do you, or have you ever used illicit drugs? (Please circle one)
N

Do you or have you ever abused other, legal substances? (E.g. alcohol, medication, huffing chemicals?) (Please circle one)
N

If so to either, what type of drugs were used and at what age did you start these practices?
N/A

What reasons do you/do you not have for taking drugs?
They just aren't for me.

Do you believe that certain illegal drugs should be either legalised or decriminalised? If so, which ones?
Legalise class C drugs.

Do your friends use similar drugs and/or share similar views to you? (Please circle one)
Yes

Do you have a drug related mental condition? (Please circle one)
No

Do you feel that there is a connection between the creative arts and drug culture in any way? If so, how?
Maybe a few decades ago, but not so much now.

Do any of the musical groups you listen to influence your decision? If so, how? And what music do you listen to?
No, I listen to a lot of bands influenced by drugs but do not have any desire to take myself.

Have the attitudes presented in films towards drugs made you think about them in a different way? If so, please circle whether it positive or negative.
Negative.

Do you feel that drug use is glorified in the world of creative arts? If so, please circle which aspect of the creative arts you feel glorifies drug use.
Film.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|