View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 11:36 AM   #17
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses

Gender (Please circle one): M
Location/Ethnicity: France /european specimen
Are you an only child? (Please circle one)
No

Are you parents separated? (Please circle one)
yes, recently

Do you, or have you ever used illicit drugs? (Please circle one)
I did.

Do you or have you ever abused other, legal substances? (E.g. alcohol, medication, huffing chemicals?) (Please circle one)

Yes

If so to either, what type of drugs were used and at what age did you start these practices?
Tobacco - 15
Cannabis - 16
Alcohol - 15

What reasons do you/do you not have for taking drugs?
Cannabis, Tobacco - it's not very "tasty", it doesn't get me high, and I can't stand the odor since few years
Alcohol - To have fun with my friends

Do you believe that certain illegal drugs should be either legalised or decriminalised? If so, which ones?
No, there're enough legal drugs to get a real kick out.

Do your friends use similar drugs and/or share similar views to you? (Please circle one)
They don't smoke pot too. I would not care if they did.

Do you have a drug related mental condition? (Please circle one)
No.

Do you feel that there is a connection between the creative arts and drug culture in any way? If so, how?
Not really, the creativity is in you.

Do any of the musical groups you listen to influence your decision? If so, how? And what music do you listen to?
no. You know what kind of music I listen to.

Have the attitudes presented in films towards drugs made you think about them in a different way? If so, please circle whether it positive or negative.
i don't think in a different way.

Do you feel that drug use is glorified in the world of creative arts? If so, please circle which aspect of the creative arts you feel glorifies drug use.
Film, Television, Music, Visual Art, Literature, video games,...

Thank you for taking this questionnaire

You're welcome.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|