View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 05:55 AM   #3
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Gender (Please circle one): M
Location/Ethnicity: Australia/Caucasian
Are you an only child? (Please circle one)
No

Are you parents separated? (Please circle one)
No

Do you, or have you ever used illicit drugs? (Please circle one)
No

Do you or have you ever abused other, legal substances? (E.g. alcohol, medication, huffing chemicals?) (Please circle one)
No

If so to either, what type of drugs were used and at what age did you start these practices?

What reasons do you/do you not have for taking drugs?
I don't because I don't feel the need to, and I know they'll probably have a negative effect.

Do you believe that certain illegal drugs should be either legalised or decriminalised? If so, which ones?
No

Do your friends use similar drugs and/or share similar views to you? (Please circle one)
I think they have similar views about drugs.

Do you have a drug related mental condition? (Please circle one)
No

Do you feel that there is a connection between the creative arts and drug culture in any way? If so, how?
Yes, a lot of things like music, art etc is influenced by drug use

Do any of the musical groups you listen to influence your decision? If so, how? And what music do you listen to?
All my views are my own, I know many of the bands I listen to have been involved with drugs, but that doesn't make want to get involved with drugs, and my favourite musician(s) right now are Ed Kuepper and all Ed Kuepper related bands.

Have the attitudes presented in films towards drugs made you think about them in a different way? If so, please circle whether it positive or negative.
Not really

Do you feel that drug use is glorified in the world of creative arts? If so, please circle which aspect of the creative arts you feel glorifies drug use.
Film and Television Music Visual Art Literature Other (Please specify)
Sometimes it's glorified, I'd say mainly in music.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|