View Single Post
Old 09.04.2014, 09:08 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Not about showing flesh, its about making stupid decisions to upload the said flesh showing pictures onto the internet and somehow be surprised and offended when assholes on the internet steal them. I will reiterate one last motherfucking time before I bid you assholes goodnight and head to class. I AM NOT MAKING ANY KIND OF MORAL ARGUMENT, RATHER AN ONTOLOGICAL ONE. THERE IS NOTHING MORALLY OR ETHICALLY WRONG WITH THE PICTURES, BUT WHAT IS FUCKING BRAINDEAD STUPID IS TO UPLOAD THEM ONTO A FILE HOSTING SERVER AND EXPECT THEM TO BE SECURE. Shit, I've had to change my bank and email passwords MONTHLY because of hackers, why would people be naive or stupid enough to send nude pictures unless they WANTED them leak. IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THEM LEAKED, DON'T FUCKING UPLOAD THEM.

Right now I've got so many motherfucking things going wrong in my real life that I have no room for sympathy for dumb spoiled rich girls who are not even as smart as a 7th grader.. this is exactly what happened when people make too much money they don't know how to work for this life and make reckless decisions..

yes I am, and I'm not ashamed to say it so FUCK EM

hey! is that the spoiled rich guy who was shot? it was his own fault, right?

what about michael brown? he asked for it too? you know, for knowingly walking in the street in the presence of racist cops?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|