View Single Post
Old 09.04.2014, 02:12 PM   #23
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Not same at all unless you said,"why was she drinking and wearing a sexy outfit in public where,pictures would be taken if she wanted it private." Also to be sure, its not strictly a womens issue, my comments are as applicable to men who take dick pics that were leaked as as women, indeed this is a gender neutral issue. Again, im not "slut shaming" as I could careless about the morality of other people and its not my place to judge. Rather this is an argument about the ontological reality that photos aren't inherently private so if people, men or women, want to keep their nudity private simply dont take the pictures!

this is your own prejudice talking.

look, for most people, putting things online is just like the general act of stepping outside your house--- a risk/benefit calculation. nothing is ever completely guaranteed, there is only risk and risk management. how much risk you want to assume is up to you.

people who love to take and share pictures of themselves naked will continue to do so. they know there is a risk attached to this and don't need a kindergarten-level lesson on the possibility that unwanted people might see them.

criminals will always try to take advantage of people no matter the situation.

same thing with people who like kayaking. there is a chance that a great white shark might try to eat them. they still like kayaking. great white sharks will keep trying to eat them.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|