View Single Post
Old 06.27.2013, 11:53 AM   #3284
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
That would be quite a feat. (fucking it up)

he could get rid of all the tall and strong players and replace them with mini-men who would pass the ball around endlessly.

seriously though, i hope he capitalizes on the characteristics of bayern players instead of giving us just more tikitaka. one of the things i've loved about bayern this past year (more than last year when they didn't defend so well) is their ability to reshape and adapt to their opponent. they can play possession, they can huff it after long balls, they can dominate aerial play-- they can do anything they want really. losing that potentiality would be a major, major fuckup.

then again i think he's probably smarter than osram and he can take the team to new heights (although: which ones? ha!). i'm really hoping he'll surprise us after his sabbatical with something good and new and unexpected.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|