View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 03:24 PM   #79
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
it works like this. i really, truly hate getting email. i hate having faceless assholes who i've never met before clogging my inbox with complaints about other faceless assholes who i couldn't give less of a shit about. these people's misanthropic, maladjusted lives keep them on computers all day long--bickering about the same bullshit for months on end and picking on people they've never met.

when i get a few dozen emails from different people over the course of a week complaining about the actions of one or two people, i'll read thru the reported posts. if i or the band (whose decision it was to make one of the bans) decide that someone is causing enough strife on the board and is making posts of questionable merit, we'll kill your account and delete all of your posts.

why? because you fuckwits are making the board a hassle for us. we know damn well that you can come back and make a new account. good. go for it. if you want the legacy of that account to persist and want yr posts to remain on the board, just act in a somewhat decent matter so as not to clog our inboxes with complaints about you. i have a much higher tolerance for bullshit than do most webmasters, but for fuck's sake... there are limits to my patience.

in any event, it's in the agreement you click on when you start an account that if you cause problems, we'll give you the boot. it's a decision that i'm completely morally opposed to, but if yr gonna make something a hassle for me, well... fuck you.

it's the fucking internet. if you feel the need to bully people on the internet, yr a sad and sorry asshole--even in jest, it's just lame.

Yeah. I guess I can understand that but I have another question.

Does reporting a post send you an e-mail automatically? Or did someone have to physically send you an e-mail through the PM with E-mail function?

If it is the second people should stop sucking shit and get over it. Being an asshole may be lame but complaining about it is even worse.

Sorry for all the spam and shit in your box.

kthxbai