View Single Post
Old 12.19.2020, 10:52 AM   #55
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Seen a lot of my faves but as far as artists that I haven’t seen, I’d choose:
Tom Waits
Aphex Twin
Jefre Cantu-Ledesma

Probably

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

I actually saw Tom Waits on his last tour (2008?) and he killed it. It's one those where you don't think "oh, he won't tour after this one". Maybe less infrequently but I would have thought have toured again since.

For me it'll be
Pharmakon-I've had tickets to see her twice and she's had to cancel both times. I also had the chance to see her at ATP when her first album came out. The timing worked perfectly. Beak> were to play on one stage, then after they finished I was going to be able to amble over to other stage to watch her play. As it is beak> had a delay in getting on. I was so into watching them that missed Pharmakon. Regret that one to this day.

Paul McCartney- tbh I should have seen him 15 years ago. At the time I thought "nah, he's passed it so there's no point". Which actually wasn't true. Now his voice is definitely struggling.

Aphex Twin-missed many chances to see him. Either the gig would sell out too quickly, or I was totally broke and not able to afford to see him.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|