View Single Post
Old 01.12.2019, 07:40 AM   #11467
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm not sure what playing 'angry' is. I suppose I'd equate it with players who too easily lose their cool. In that sense I'd say Arnie's a physical player but not really an 'angry' one. He has an ongoing issue with his legs which means he's essentially always carrying an injury.
well let’s not worry for a minute what i mean by playing angry, which at this point is not relevant and would be a distraction.

what you’re saying about his legs confirms my main point. if he’s got limited shelf life he needs to cash out soon—for the sake of his future, his family, etc.

either way he can’t stay with you reliably for many years. either china or permanent injury will take him.

sell while you still can sell high, then find a replacement with that money. wh should just ask for more money.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|