View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 06:54 PM   #29
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
The Rebuttal

The only bumping I did in the 90s that had anything to do with KoRn was when my gang of manwoks and I inspected kids' compact disc purchases as they left Newbury Comics. If we found KoRn, Marilyn Manson, or Limp Bizkit we bumped them in the face with our Scott Weilands and force fed them our Alex Vincents.
Having already slashed the tires of their mothers' camries, we folded their unconcious bodies into those streamlined beautific trunks and had sex with their moms. Their moms often came fiercly.

NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLxAM0taF0s

deal with it, and the next time you want to talk about the 90s maybe try miming what you mean instead of posting it. Then just follow that along, if it works out then hey, the heir apparent to the Ethiopian throne has got some moves.