View Single Post
Old 01.20.2013, 11:32 PM   #67
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
My pick from last year materialized. My Ravens are back in the Superbowl, like we knew we would ever since Harbaugh and Flacco came to town. FUCK THE FUCK YEAH! LOVE wins football games, not stat lines, not hype, not your previous record and accolades. Ravens LOVE football. Ravens LOVE their fans. Ravens LOVE their competitors. LOVE wins,football, while haterz lose time and time again, and we are going to win it ALL! The only team that can beat the Ravens is themselves

As to my Falcons, this is the best blessing in disguise. Ninerz and Ravens lost the Conference games last year, look where their at now. Falcons have been the best team in the NFC 2 out of the past 3 years, and this year we shut out the Giants, then shut out the Seahawks for an entire half, and today shut out the 49erz for almost the entire 1st half, and really came just 10 yards short of the Superbowl. I promise y'all that the Falcons will see the Superbowl next year

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|