View Single Post
Old 10.23.2016, 02:14 PM   #1362
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
nothing touched a nerve and i wasn't butthurt neither surprised. but if none of yall can see the problem in such rhetoric and methods in a political discourse well fuck it, it was your mama job too teach y'all good manners not mine.

like i said, my intention was to shift the discussion away from continued Trump bashing instead towards a productive and positive conversation about the GOOD things people want Hillary to do, not the bad things people are afraid Trump would do..

at this stage negative politics has run ots course. that kind of rhetoric fires up the base, sure, but i think the base of each party is already pretty well engaged. now its time to engage in the "undecided" and i feel that requiress emphasizing the positive not the negative.

y'all can bash me, make fun of me, insult me, whatevers, i am a grown man i ain't worried too much about y'all trolling. BUT such rhetoric certainly isn't going to convince anyone to vote for Hillary and if you all are as motivated to defeat Trump as you all claim then its in y'all best interest to build rather than put down

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|