View Single Post
Old 11.27.2017, 08:38 PM   #865
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Well, that's your call. Best guess is he's going for both the dance floor and the car speakers and the headphones.

I was joking when I wrote Kanye sucked. So much so, that I realized I didn't know his work at all and picked some up. So I'm not really converting. Just learning.

Second, it was the second track "Gorgeous" that made me think My Dark was going to be a great album. Maybe it is. But that's still my favorite and the rest either doesn't grab me or isn't my thing, although I appreciate it all. (Hey, kinda like Brian Wilson.) I'm a little bored until I hear Aphex Twin and John Legend meet each other. But I've only listened to it three or four times.

Also got YEEZUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
No homophobia in any Kanye tracks.

I can’t do homophobe hip-hop. Not anymore. Can’t squint past it. No sir.

I meant generally, not him.

I was probably thinking mostly of Nas, actually, blemishing Illmatic.

"Halftime"

Versatile, my style switches, like a faggot
But not bisexual

Hm. Now that I see it written out... Leaves a bad taste taste in the mouth for sure, but I've heard much worse. And he's renounced the lyric since.

Bigger sin is everyone's beloved Tribe.

https://genius.com/A-tribe-called-qu...-porgie-lyrics

Cuddly Q-Tip raps:

Walking in the ville with them long dreadlocks
But on the DL, getting done up the butt box
Oh my God how gross can one be
Well anyway, better him than me
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|