View Single Post
Old 01.22.2007, 04:00 PM   #47
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I was joking. Jeez, go beat off or something. Relax.

But for the record, I got your point, hence the sarcasm in my reply (or do you really think I'll 'sock' people just because you said to?). I didn't shit myself at all either. I thought the situation was rather pathetic, not scary. Looking back at it, I'm glad I didn't hop out AT THE FUCKING LIGHTS and hit someone in another car. I yelled out what I needed to them, I got my point across, enough to piss them off anyway for them to then start yelling as the light turned green anyway.

I vented on here because I was (and still am) annoyed that people can't do normal everyday things without dickheads trying to prove their pseudo worth. Just as it seems others in this thread feel too.