View Single Post
Old 01.15.2020, 06:11 AM   #18
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee is Free
WOW That's a compliment! Yes I'm a fan, and Ira was a friend. In fact I have a couple of his photos. For those who don't know his work - he did amazing photographs, often of rock musicians like Jimi Hendrix and Spirit, shot in reflection of silver mylar sheets so they have a warped and psychedelic effect. Amazing photos! Seek out his work and writing! I heard about the new publication but haven't seen it yet...
Yes, it was definitely a compliment. I thought you may be a fan. A few years ago I went to an exhibition of his photographs at the October Gallery in London and absolutely loved them. At that point I was only familiar with his writing and the movie The Invasion of Thunderbolt Pagoda. Definitely worth checking out his work, if you are not familiar with it already.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|