View Single Post
Old 01.01.2019, 09:31 PM   #3
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by becuz
1. Is the availability of the shows on CD something that is forthcoming, as the current batch is download/streaming only.
That is a little confusing indeed. I assume the "lossless" alternative (between mp3 and high-res) means CD quality, but I can't tell whether physical discs will follow... They should, according to the statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becuz
2. What is meant by "Video release at launch" in relation to the Glasgow show? Currently the show is available as an audio download and there is no mention of a video release at nugs.net. Will this come later once the theatrical screenings are finished?
That would be my guess.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|