Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2019, 05:12 AM   #655
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
But how many of those who have lived here all their lives will all of a sudden up and move to another country. Not that many I suspect.
Don't forget the God knows how many millions and millions in tax giant corporations don't pay. Start closing the loop holes and that's a windfall. I'm gonna read the manifesto tonight to see what's going on.

We can only speculate about people leaving but a party with serious ambitions for government has to work with the business world, not go out of its way to alienate and demonise it.

I'd be the first to agree that the Tories give too many concessions to business but the solution isn't the kind of 6th form "us vs them" rhetoric being proposed by Corbyn, because for me that manifesto has played straight into the conservative's hands. The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Express, The Telegraph, are having a field day tearing it apart and, for once, they're absolutely justified.

Even more liberal papers like the FT, which had become mildly positive about the possibility of a Corbyn government, and is certainly no ally to Boris, is savaging them now.

https://www.ft.com/content/1b35a81e-...6-9bf4d1957a67
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|