View Single Post
Old 12.29.2011, 06:18 AM   #75
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
The way I see this (yes, I have been here also quite short time) hereīs been members who think theyīre better (more intellectual?) than others and there has been also members who have believed that. And those who donīt want to obey those "better" members will be soon attacked in some way. Itīs not just me, they have attacked also the persons who have lot more information about the music than I have.

If you really think we new ones are so stupid, why donīt you go somewhere more intellectual gossib? Or why donīt you send private posts so you donīt have to read any "stupid" posts? Or then you can start a thread with title "For the intellectual members only" you can bet I wonīt read it. I donīt have any need to discuss anything with you, Glice or Genteel Death. But I will be here as long as Sonic Youth exists, if they split, then I go away.

In many ways you're really right. But, you know, this is also some forum on the internet, so fuck right off. And merry xmas.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|