Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 02.10.2012, 04:56 PM   #108
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Low's John Peel Session, recorded in May of 1999, is available for streaming at BBC 6 Music's website (only for residents of the UK, apparently):
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00p2fl0

Please, if someone can rip the .mp3s and share them through Wetransfer or whatever, I would appreciate it greatly. The first song, "Liar" (not "Lair" as listed on the website), was formerly thought to be lost, according to Alan Sparhawk.

EDIT:

Actually, I just went to take a look to trustlow.com and I'm now certain it wasn't "Liar" the one song that got lost from this session. According to Alan, they played also a version of "Last Breath" on that session, but it got erased by accident. In any case, "Liar" remains such a treat as it is still a rarity, I don't think there's evidence of Low doing many more performances of this song.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|