View Single Post
Old 04.06.2016, 05:54 PM   #2
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
shit I knew he was sick.

RIP. mama tried. mama tried. he was a fantastic singer and a badass to boot. second under George Jones and Dwight Yoakam to me. like Cash..it's real lived in music.

you know I use to hate that old country redneck shit music until my old boss would drive me around after work drinking beers with him and his sirius radio on listening to the classic country station telling me stories about how he did security for those old classic stars whenever they were in town. made me appreciate a lot. my love of Hank and Cash can be attributed to this old fart.

there's no respect for guys like him, yet one of the members of The Eagles dies and it gets a full thirty min coverage on that/this asshole on CNN.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|