View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 03:57 PM   #99
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
That in itself, is a movie in the making.
"A cross-country journey with atari".

Tokolosh, I was serious before about the David Lynch movie idea. It would be done The Straight Story-style sort of with your friend. At first, it would just focus on his life for about half the movie & then would turn freakish as his face is becoming disfigured starting at the eyebrow. It would conclude with the opening of the Natural History exhibit after the doctors had extracted the fetal skeleton of his twin brother.

A friend of mine (younger) introduced me to one of his friends recently who is 31 (more my age) who told me a story that would make a good cautionary/morality tale as a movie or book (maybe a book would be best). He knew this girl in high school who was salutatorian. She was a real achiever & went to Brown University (Ivy League) & then she became an attorney. She eventually became a District Attorney in a county near here. Well, she met a man that got her into drugs, cocaine & crack specifically, & it wasn't too long before she had lost her career & everything else & then went to prison for seven years, but you could show her as having a double life & seemingly getting away with it for a time. So, she gets out of prison & then starts back up on the shit. She starts stealing & also selling her body for it and story could be developed where she is quite good at conning people and so forth...stories from drug lore. Finally, she gets killed because she owes dealers too much money. If it was a movie, it'd be cool to have Art Tatum's "I Didn't Know What Time It Was" as the theme of it & of course, throw in some contemporary hip hop in there too.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|