View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 10:09 AM   #89
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I go to an independent record store mostly every Saturday.

I have a fun time getting there because I walk to the back of my backyard, cross a small creek with large rocks that form a walkway that were laid down (I suppose, by past residents) & then I climb a pretty good-sized hill through a bamboo forest on a trail (once again, that was cleared by past residents). This leads me to the back of a large movie theater & from there I walk to the other side of the shopping center to the record store.

I have repurchased many cassettes & cds in the past that became damaged or were lost or stolen. To recount all the details would take several pages of text. I'm quite sure the tales would be interesting though.

Hope that floats yr boat, gmku.

Ah, Virginia... I did some of my sweetest record collecting there. Back in the late 80s, there was a place in Virginia Beach called Bluebird Records (I think)--in the face of the digital revolution/onslaught, they did an excellent job of stocking new vinyl.