View Single Post
Old 01.29.2014, 01:57 PM   #17713
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Did you see Adventureland? It's with Kristin, before she got big. I remember thinking how much I liked her and how I wanted to keep an eye on her future projects. Boy, was I wrong. She's no longer a real actress. She's just "Kristin Stewart" the celebrity/product. Good or bad doesn't matter. She shows up in a movie and you either go, "She's cool" or "She's annoying" and that's about it.

Why? She was never an actress to begin with. She can't act when it comes to delivering lines, she is one of those "faces" actors, who makes faces, pantomimes, and expressive gestures. Essentially movies just pan in an out of her facial expressions.

Quote:
All that said, I'd enjoy seeing her nipples.

Meh, chalky white girl nipples are a dime a dozen, I'd be more interested in Kristen Bell yo! Damn. Years ago I watched every single damned episode of Veronica Mars religiously, rushing home from University classes and never missing a new episode for both seasons, until the honeymoon was over and I realized the acting and production was fine, but realistically I just had a huge school boy crush on Kristen Bell.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...yI5JKD8yXz3lUV

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|