View Single Post
Old 05.27.2011, 03:15 PM   #14765
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

It's been a while since I've stumbled onto a film that's has absolutely captured my heart, and this French film by director/writer Céline Sciamma has done just that. "Female sexual awakening" was the tag line on Netflix, and first I have to admit I wrote it off as some chick flick, but the art kept calling to me. Finally I watched it, should ignored my first instincts and just have watched it.

All the way through this film I loved the electronic music that scored the scenes beautifully. I almost wanted to say I probably listen to this person who scored this film, well... I do! Para One composed this entire score! This dude does the beats and production for the phenomenal Ninja Tune/Bid Dada artists TTC (Some of the best foreign hip-hop not known to the majority). I was so excited after credits.

The film itself documents the sexual awaking of female girls, one girl is on the outside looking in at the neighbourhood swim club in suburbia France, the other is the successful and popular leader of the top age group in the club. This film so much more then some cliche young lesbian romp. I will realize this when the aura of the film takes you in.

The final scene was bliss.

10/10
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|