View Single Post
Old 08.01.2012, 02:07 PM   #53
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
The "racist" tag I believe is quite misapplied, especially given how many of his close associates have been Jewish. The misogyny thing has a bit more credibility as a criticism, though I do think he plays the role of the provocateur in that area most of the time as well. It's not like he was jailed for beating women like Jim Goad, for instance.

Social Darwinism I will give you, but he is hardly the only person to have expressed those views, and many of the other people holding those views also hold office.

Not to mention when there are African warlords kidnapping children and making them kill their own parents before turning them into child soldiers, a guy like Boyd Rice is pretty small potatoes in the Asshole Universe, no matter what your opinion of his art or views is.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|