View Single Post
Old 05.17.2009, 09:16 AM   #14
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Sure, buddy! We have so much in common, don't we? I like shit music, and it helps that you're deaf. I don't mind deaf people, they are just like everyone else to me.

Hot dog, buddy! I like deaf people too, lol! They're well postmodern innit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
It's not pricky. There's no reason to have a thousand threads about the same topic. Other boards are way more anal about stuff like that. I just think.. there's a "search" button for a reason.

...Either way, I was aware of this thread, which came way before mine, but I started my own thread specifically about that album anyway.

Oh, I know all that. I just think that there's a lot of people who jump on the new people and act cliquey towards them, which is prickery in my eyes. I mean, there's really no need for more MBV threads, but it doesn't really bother me as I don't really care to comment in one, let alone all 20, you see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|