Thread: Gun Ownership
View Single Post
Old 07.16.2008, 08:44 AM   #1
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
More and more of my friends, people I thought were sane and had good sense, are buying firearms for "personal protection." I have two friends in Florida who rarely leave the house without packing their pistols. And my wife is actually leaning in their direction and telling me it might not be a bad idea because the world is "becoming so dangerous."

People, what the fuck is going on? Why are we all arming ourselves? I have the utmost respect for hunters and even gun collectors to buy and own guns. I was an expert marksman in the Air Force, and I even enjoy firing guns at a target range. But I don't get the idea of arming ourselves to leave the house like some pathetic version of Dirty Harry.