View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 01:25 PM   #85
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
it was cool to see thurston giving shout-outs to the julie mittens. they're one of the best things happening in holland at the moment and definitely deserve more recognition. sadly they were clashing with nnck last night so i had to give them a miss this time. i saw them a couple of times earlier this year though and they were absolutely amazing. i hope thurston caught at least some of their set. he couldn't have seen all of it though, because i saw him standing at the side of the stage during the nnck gig too.

i would've liked to see paul labrecque too, but alas he was playing opposite of sonic youth. i'm sure i could've made a better time schedule myself!

is anyone else going to see magik markers and circle tonight? also, tomorrow leslie keffer and the skaters are playing in the hague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jef Mertens
Great pix from SY at State X here

Again by my good pal Tim Broddin

thanks for that link, jef! very nice... now i don't have to post my crappy ones.
i must have been standing right next to him considering the camera angle. do you know if he took any pics of dream/aktion unit?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|