View Single Post
Old 05.16.2015, 05:24 PM   #84
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
I read that Pearl Jam's "Binaural" was released 15 years ago today, and remembered that "NYC Ghosts & Flowers" was released the same day.

I tell ya..this album has grown on me like no other in their catalog. I remember being disappointed when it came out, having been so familiar with live versions of the new songs and expecting the album to sound a certain way. 15 years later (!) it sounds fresh and wild, and looking back I'd say it was certainly a turning point in their career.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|