View Single Post
Old 04.14.2012, 04:22 PM   #80
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks, and you are all very welcome! My thanks to hipster_bebop_junkie for suggesting the Fire app, it worked surprisingly well! I just recorded Acid Mothers Temple last night with it, will post that over in the non-sonics zone sometime later this coming week when I have time to edit & whatnot. I've been taking from this board for a long time, excited to give back some now that I've got a few functional tools at my disposal. Only problem is now I'm kinda broke and finals are coming, probably won't be going to too many shows for a few months. Such is student life.

Oh yeah, I am actually registered at dimeadozen, but something is wrong with my torrent software (vuze) and/or macbook (a hard bump a while ago broke disc drive and audio in jacks, maybe more inside?) so dime hardly ever actually works correctly for me, something to do with ports or something I don't understand. Therefore, anybody who wants to put this or any other recording I do up on dime is welcome to do so, giving credit where credit is due. That is until I get everything working, which won't be anytime soon.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|