View Single Post
Old 03.10.2016, 04:08 PM   #132
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You're weird. Tree's not even that great. I've name dropped a thousand more interesting artists on this board.

Oh well. I'm sorry you don't like stuff. I've been turned on to a lot of good music here. I don't have a very solid idea of what you like (Sleater-Kinney, yeah, Eazy, got it, The Dead, sure, Tool, ok... but I have no idea what common thread is) ... If I did I'd recommend you some shit.

Did you ever listen to any of the modern post-punk bands I messaged you about? Some of them are fairly ordinary, but others are absolute hidden treasures. Black Bug doesn't even exist anymore, never got enough traction. And I don't know if we'll ever hear from Dub Thompson again, but fuck... those albums were worth hearing.

I never heard a word back from you about any of that stuff.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|