View Single Post
Old 08.30.2008, 10:39 PM   #7863
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37

Funnily enough, one of the shows I'm skipping is Conor Oberst. The venue is great and sometimes they take out the seats but not for Conor Oberst or TV on The Radio, and probably not Todd Rundgren. I saw (and sat) Blonde Redhead there, but only because I wasn't going to miss the show.

oh man, i'd love to see conor.

the only time i've ever sat down at a show is for the london symphony orchestra (which i catch every time they're in daytona) and in st augustine for david dondero. they knew it'd be a hell of a long show so they brought out every chair that i think they owned. still had less than a 50 person turnout, which was cool.