View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 02:30 PM   #20
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Axl swimming with the dolphins in Estranged
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANGdGgz6VnA&search=estranged

I love Slash's guitar on there though

yeah that's got to be up there as far as the most over-the-top, krastian

i'm replying though mainly because i'd like to proffer my theory about why he hasn't made any music in so long. If you've seen any photos of him the last few years, his already thinning hair has gotten very stringy & he's gone to dreadlocks & now extensions. The weave can't be too far away for Axl. But that's not the main reason. Look at the photos of him closely & you can see that he's had a lot of plastic surgery done...plastic surgery that went bad...real bad. Either that or Botox abuse have contributed to his mannequinn-esque appearance. This is the reason why I think his album hasn't come out in all these years like keeps getting reported.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|