View Single Post
Old 02.07.2015, 12:20 PM   #37931
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
t
i try to stay away from pills and pills like drugs, because i know if i ll start, there wont be a stop.
during this hardcore period of..its now 4 months and going, i have taken 4-5 zanax and i dont want it to become a habit.
which is irrelevant to a good drug for tooth pain, so yeah especially today wouldnt mind one or 2 or 3.

when i got oral surgery done the best pain reliefs for me were

1) ibuprofen - ibuprofen really cut the jaw pain. goes by various brand names, ibuprofen is the drug itself. this is not an opiate and you can buy it over the counter as long as you don't combine it with other stuff the label warns you about.

2) weed - i don't smoke weed regularly for many reasons but i asked a friend for a bit while i was in pain and it was magic. i mean i still felt the pain but what was better was the way my mind handled it. MAGIC. a bit difficult with a big blood clot and stiches in my mouth but there are ways.

what absolutely didn't work for me was opiates. opiates turned me into a whiny shit and made my mind weak so while the pain was probably reduced i actually suffered more. i fucking hate opiates. i was going to flush them down the toilet but i didn't want to pollute the water so i soaked them in water in their jar and left them in the sun decomposing for a year. that shit is poison for the mind.

--

ANYWAY--

i really really really hope you're well.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|