View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 06:16 AM   #17
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
After shows usually for the rest of the day. And I get that random 5 second thing occasionally, for no reason.

Also, I don't know if this is common but I can hear a TV on mute from the other side of the house, even when I'm in the shower occasionally, in a very thin tinnitus-like ring, and it spikes when it's turned on or off. I was in a class once and all of a sudden I heard it, and someone else in the class looked around and asked if there was a TV on. Everyone kind of looked at him weird, but I heard it too. Sure enough, someone in this little back room thing - we didn't know anyone was even in there - had turned a TV on with the volume off. Does anyone else have this? I've read that it's common but a lot of people I know don't hear it.

That's nothing to do with tinnitus - that's having very acute hearing. Which is an incredibly good thing. And surprising if you're a chap, mostly it's women who can hear those higher registers.

The ocassional ringing is to do with dehydration - drink more water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|