View Single Post
Old 12.02.2008, 08:24 AM   #31
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Chris L:

#1. When SYR7 came out this year, around the same time I re-watched the Silver Rockets/Cool Things doc which sent me digging thru yr CC at the wonders of 2000. Seems to me that 2000 was one of the most interesting single years for the band in the entire career. They did so much, both as a band and solo/multi-configurations. I agree that the SYR tour stuff should be a boxset. Perhaps the best performance of each and every piece played during the tour along with a full book of the pieces (much like the xeroxed ones handed out).

#2. If Brigitte and/or SY could convince her label to give up the tapes, then a proper SYR5.5 would be 1DVD of the live show + 1CD of the 2 lost studio tracks mentioned above + "Kekeland" and "Demie". That would be hot.

#3. I love it when you find the time to post fun wishlist stuff like this!

#4. I'm not sure they'd release all the YStad stuff as SYR's considering they didnt even release HIDROS as an SYR.

#5. I hope they keep up this two (minimum) SYRs released each year.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|