View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 04:09 PM   #31
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
if people are gonna compare star wars to other fiction, it should NOT be sci-fi, for it contains NO sci-fi whatsoever. It should be compared to other made-for-children claptrap, that, although enjoyable and entertaininga nd fun, does not have anything of worth meriting the uber-opbsession fucking grown ups have with what is a childrens outer space fairy tale.

I would ridicule any fucker who was as obsessed over peter pan for instance as the people get obsessed over star fucking wars,

NOT sci-fi.

the first three movies are fun. They had a sensible plot structure intended fo entertainment.
The second three movies were fucking SHIT, flat out. pointless excercises in Lucas masturbating on film. fucking loser fuck. That asshole made people pay to watch three films in which there was no suspense because EVERYONE ONE OF US KNEW THE OUTCOME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

Rob, you know that if you throw a stone at a convention you are JUST AS LIKELY to hit a klingon, kliingone, whatever, virgin; then you are to hit a stormtrooper right?

regardless, you're right. the prequels suckt and oswald put it relatively well in standup. i will find it momentarily.

star wars isn't sci-fi, it is fantasy. but fantasy isn't always for children just like nunchucks aren't always for ninja turtles.

i'll brb
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|