View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 12:59 PM   #30
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
I'm gonna be working with a 4-track deck.... so is it possible to just send you a mixed mp3 and you could still change volumes? Or would I need to send the tape?

i guess you can rip each of four tracks into separate mp3 192kbps, that would be the best, can you do that? it would be perfect... well of course you can send just a mixed mp3, but ONLY IN CASE THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION!, PLEASE!!! I think if you are working with a 4-track deck, there should be an option to rip each of four tracks into separate mp3. dont be lazy, it would require some more work of you, but you would do a lot to improve the sound quality of your song and album as a whole... and i am also thinking that i should put the well produced songs in the beginning of an album, and the bad quality songs at the end of the album, so if you want your song to appear at the beginning, you will do everything to make your recording sound better i guess if there is enough material i might not even include a bad quality songs on the compilation if they sound like a telephone recording... so you better try do your best to get a good sound quality