View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 02:46 AM   #3379
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You can't believe Wii didn't get Re5? The Wii can't handle Re5! The Wii is basically just a GameCube... which is why it's so cheap. It could probably handle a RE5 -- or a Street fighter 4 -- if those games were DRASTICALLY downgraded. On the bright side, what I played of RE5 was pretty shitty. It's kinda just an action game now. Meh. Those Resident Evil shooters are pretty fun, though, pretty long, but they're just shooting games. Just like House of the Dead and such.

Okami is WAY better than on the PS2, but as it stands, it's probably one of the best games on the Wii (besides BoomBlox, which is the most fun you'll have on a Wii).

And yeah, Metroid is by far my favorite game series ever. I played 2 hours of Other M and thought it was absolute garbage. I hated it.

The Trauma Center games get pretty old pretty fast. You can get the first one from amazon for like a dollar now probably... Oh, and I thought Mario Kart Wii was absolutely terrible. What a step down from Double Dash. Damn.

Otherwise, pretty decent list. If you have people to play with, Wii Sports and all that stuff can be surprisingly fun, I guess.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|