View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 01:16 AM   #3371
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

I met her. My ex-girlfriend was a big cosplay nerd, and this chick was at a convention we went to. If you type in "cammy", that chick that comes up.. I've met her too. Hah. Pretty silly. It basically ruined me and my exgirlfriend's relationship, as she fell in love with some fat nasty 28 year old cosplayer. My exgirlfriend spent ALL OF HER MONEY on costume shit and ALL OF HER TIME making it. Oh well -- the girl I'm with now is a TRILLION times better, in every way.

Anyway, I went ahead and bought bangai-o for the dreamcast!

Got it -- complete, with box/instructions/etc -- for $22 after shipping. Not bad, considering I've seen it go for $70 before. As many of you know, treasure is my favorite game developer of all time, and I've owned nearly every game they've ever made, at some point in my life (even rare Japanese ones like Rakugaki Showtime, a GREAT beat em up that's made of paper.. way before Paper Mario...

...and even the crappy as hell Stretch Panic...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|