View Single Post
Old 05.06.2012, 11:17 AM   #31018
an evening with viewtiful
bad moon rising

an evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's assesan evening with viewtiful kicks all y'all's asses
I appreciate the love. It was an extremely unlucky situation. I got pulled over (for no reason, at least the cop never gave me one and had been outright tailing me for ten minutes), stone cold sober, in a podunk town between Austin and Houston. After accusing me of several other crimes such as grand theft auto, he called in drug dogs when I told him he had no probable cause to search me. What happened after that was just the awfulness of jail (I got stuck with a pretty shitty batch of people), but the overall moral here is merely Fuck The Police.
an evening with viewtiful is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|