View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 07:08 AM   #52
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
so you buy all that? so because someone throws out one of the most vague, overstated, generalized stereotypes possible... not even worth responding to, and you've gone all psychiatrist again....

... but on a serious note, your grade-school, internet psychology never lacks to amuse. I'm learning too.... moody, aimless, underachieving individuals don't make good psychiatrist, especially on the level of social internet.

you're no different than the gun owners you deam as all deranged..... except your paranoia is that nobody is mentally stable and sane, or as righteous as you see yourself.... and your ammo is your cheesy, overzealous attempts to psychologically critic everyone as unstable and crazy. But it's worth noting.... you're shooting blanks. You use all the psychology textbook standards and eagerly apply them to any situation in question, but just because your terminology has meaning, doesn't mean it always, if ever applies to every situation you choose to critic.

for your own good.... and I feel like I'm telling you this as a friend.... you remind me of a resident nurse or even doctor that is fresh out of school and fresh out of the books and takes every nick and nack and diagnosis it to the extreme... just because - armed with their newfound, overwhelming bank of knowledge, they can. perhaps you read to many books? too many self help books?
None of what you quoted was particularly psychological.

However, if you are referring to when I got psychological in 'pro guns movement' thread, then you should know I wasn't all that serious in those diagnoses. I was bored. Idleness is the beginning of all psychology. Really, though, I don't care either way about people owning guns. The initial replies to that thread made that abundantly clear. Knox seemed the underdog, though, so I psychobabbled to stir the pot. You seem adequately stirred, though perhaps a bit late. Were you simmering? Were you waiting with bated breath to tell me off?

Anyway, the ironic spectacle of being called 'grade-school' in a mostly uncapitalized, long-winded rendition of the classic 'you talk like a fag, bookworm' argument was worth it, though the ellipses did get to be too much.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|