View Single Post
Old 10.07.2009, 06:31 PM   #294
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
^ actually, according to this website (http://www.walletpop.com/insurance/m...-neighborhoods) the worst neighborhood in nyc is in upper Manhattan - the neighborhood surrounding the intersection of St. Nicholas Ave./125th St. there, you have a 1 in 9 chance of being a victim of crime. it's the 18th worst neighborhood in america.

of course, whenever i go into my office, i pass the 5th worst neighborhood in america.

the lower east side, however, has just has many rich people as the upper west side. it's just a different type. youthful yuppies instead of bulimic lawyers.

yeah yeah yeah. i never said the lower east side was a bad neighborhood. i said it was a worse neighborhood. it happens to be somewhere i would rather spend my time. if you have a problem with that take it to the complaint department.
you want to see ghetto shit go to east or north st louis. new york is like child's play.
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|