View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 10:01 PM   #973
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think I have DI.

I've heard that terrible Cam mixtape by messiah (or whoever) called King of Ohio, and that has "I hate my Job" on it. But while the lyrics are great, the constant shout outs "messiah-iah-iah" are intolerable. Not "GANGSTA GRIZZILL" bad, but still annoying.

(I'm assuming King of Ohio is a mixtape because of the reasons stated above, but Spotify lists it among Cam's albums. They list Draught and Dedication among Wayne's "albums" though, so whatever.

I'll get on this shit man. Honestly I'm more interested in the Roc-A-Fella stuff, because I love Roc-A-Fella. Purple Haze was released on Roc-A-Fella and Diplomat Records. The quality is higher, I think. But I'll dig into what you're suggesting for sure.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|