View Single Post
Old 05.05.2015, 07:53 PM   #46554
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ufffff. this is/was not about the commercial success-- i'm not discussing money. that's not what this was about at all.

but if you want to paint me that way then feel free to argue with that painting.

What? Dude, I am not trying to paint you any way. I thought you thought I was saying Zepp didn't own the '70s because Joy Division did. That's ridiculous! Of course Zepp owned the '70s.

That's all I was saying. That and "Oh yeah, Bowie!!"

Sheesh brother, nobody's trying to paint you any way. I brought up commercial success because Zepp had it coming out of their dicks and asses for 10 solid years. It's true that they defined the decade in a massive way. The artists I listed had nowhere near the impact of Led Zeppelin.

That was my point. Just an attempt to clear up what I thought was a misunderstanding, and to make a concession, and give Zeppelin some credit for being beloved by an ungodly number of people all over the world.

Really- no offense. No painting. Nothing sinister intended or implied. Come on Slambang! You know the fractured piece of my psyche that lives on the Internet better than that!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|