View Single Post
Old 06.18.2006, 09:45 PM   #44
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Blah Blah Blah. I CAN enjoy good music. I don't care about people that can't. Maybe those people should get a fucking job?

Jah

does that make any sense?

what is considered "good" music (or bad) is a matter of opinion of an individual... that goes without saying.

i have a fuckin' job and a good one (i didn't graduate from college w/ an engineering degree for nothing).

its reactions like this that just reinforce may previous post, i guess its not far off that i think alot of you have the mental capacity of an invalid child, but physically exist as a young adult.

what's the problem with saying we should get back to the original intent of this thread instead of bashing this album, there are plenty of threads already about that, does it ever "tire" some of you?

"blah blah blah" a typical response by someone who likes to "dish it" but can't "take it" and elaborate on what they are thinking...

whatever i'm finished with debating this shit any further, beacause with a handful of you its like beating a dead horse.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|