View Single Post
Old 04.22.2020, 08:23 AM   #52614
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.
Agreed, far to early to label it silly things but it is a very good album. Very good.

WLIR interviewer: I was glancing through a rock publication called Zoo World the other day and came across a review of your new album called Radio City, and the guy started off the review by saying, "Here it is, only January [1974], and we already have the album of the year". You're getting an awful lot of critical acclaim for your new album, it's really good.

Alex Chilton: Yeah, that's, uh, nice. I hope it sells.

On the Fiona Apple album: I don't have any of her previous records, but I'm familiar with her music. This is certainly a departure - it sounds like... spoken-word Ani DiFranco on crack over tUnE-yArDs shenanigans circa W H O K I L L. That's all I'm sayin' right now. Back to you in the studio.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|