View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 05:02 AM   #12
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i fucking love Big Bro (see i even call it "bro" for short) but i'm sick to fuck of these celebs, i used to like Dainelle but now she is just one of Jades lapdogs. i cringe when i hear Jade talk, she really gets my fuckin goat.

Jade and Shilpa are both up for eviction tomorrow night and the media are calling it a big decider on whether the "big brother viewing public" are racists or not. i think thats a bit much, but on the other hand when Jade shouts "go back to the slums and live there for a day and get real" and Jo says shit like "indians are skinny and always ill because they dont know how to cook chicken properly"
at the end of the day, they are both racist remarks aint they?