View Single Post
Old 02.02.2007, 04:43 AM   #9
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
First of all, I feel like an idiot, I still can't spell your name correctly, too many fs every fu*king time----

Now I'm serious:
I know that what you guys do is Art (with a capital A), you put efforts, skills and passion (and money too!) in what you do and it's a wonderful thing (both for you and the bands you end up "working" with).

the following lines are an answer to the "need of sy material issue" (even if that was not addressed to me in partucalar):

It just "consumes" me knowing that there is an incredible live dvd that we (we=fans) still can't see/buy , because, you know, I'd buy it straight away. I'd gladly paypal you and the band to get it . Please understand that I'm not saying that you guys "don't want to share, so I'll pay you".

I called your names as an "example", just because I/we know you have this "approval" thing going on, but actually I don't know how the whole situation could evolve or what could be your decisions even if/when you'll get the band's approval. If you'll decide to keep it just for "private use" I won't hate you or bad rep you hee hee, but simply accept it. Again, please don't get me wrong:

I'm just trying to say that you, like any other artist, can decide what to do with your art, no matter what.

So yeah, all in all I was probably a little over-excited in that post
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|