View Single Post
Old 12.30.2010, 05:25 PM   #18
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
there is a difference between listening to someone and co-opting them for a political purpose. I think Marr was referring to the latter.

Did anyone here else notice when John McCain used Foo Fighters song during the election. I am not a fan of the Foos but I could see how they could get upset.

Cultural leaders such as Morrissey and Thurston Moore go in opposite direction of accepted opinion and stand on a ground that is not always easy. For someone like Cameron to come along (who has taken an easier personal route) doesn't have the right to hijack that.

Going against the grain is difficult.

Also, Fuck Obama for co-opting Stevie Wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
the smiths were amazing.. morrisey is an egotistical self provacator and over indulgent opinion trollmonster. sorry but like him or not, david cameron can listen to whatever the fuck he wants!!! morrissey should really shut the fuck up and go back to making decent songs again.......oh sorry the smiths broke up!

meat is murder......yeah but fuck does it taste nice grilled and served with a bed of rice...... rice morrissey...RICE!! feckin hippy!